Thursday 14 March 2013

Nails of the day and OPI GERMANY Collection review

Just had to share this gorgeous nail colour from the OPI Germany Collection.

This is a lovely nude/bone colour called "don't pretzel my buttons".

The Germany Collection looks beautiful and I really want to get my hands on some of the other colours;  particularly "every month is Octoberfest" a beautiful rich jewel plum colour, "Berlin there done that" a taupe/mushroom shade, "schnapps out of it" a really vibrant coral tone and "Germanicure" which is a deep wine colour.

I got this one to start me off and paid only £7.95 including postage from www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk
Which is a MASSIVE bargain considering OPI retails at £11.50 ish a bottle.

They didn't have all the colours I wanted hence the one purchase,  but I'll definitely keep checking back and if not I'll get them in May when I head to the USA.

OPI oddly is a polish I haven't used before. I think I've had it put on when I've hady nails done but never actually owned a bottle myself. .. (really can't work out why)

The polish goes on so well, really smooth and this is a bold colour pay off with only 2 thin coats.
I've never really done the nude nail,  I've always gone for very bold, bright colours but I love this!

I'm so impressed and can't wait to get my hands on more of the collection. As and when I do,  I'll post on them.

UG
x

No comments:

Post a Comment