Thursday 25 April 2013

Garnier BB Cream

Hello lovelies.

I hadn't intended on posting today as I'm just recently out of hospital and in recovery/lazy mode.

However,  Mr Postie has just been and he popped through a random sample of Garnier BB Cream in light.

Thanks Mr Postie!

So feeling a little yuk and in need of a pick me up off I trot to a mirror and slap the stuff on.

I've never been one to jump on the BB/CC cream bandwagon.  In my opinion its just another way of selling tinted moisturiser.
Its not necessarily new nor is it groundbreaking.  Brands have had tinted moisturising products out there for aaaages. But hey ho..... here I am, late to the party and wot not. (Or in the words of Real Housewives of Atlanta... "tardy for the pardee")

I have to say, at the time of writing this, I've actually washed the product off.
*** hence no picture***
It was very uncomfortable on my skin in the sense that it felt really greasy.

Considering I had the shade "light" it actually made me look like I had a slight tan so god knows what the medium or dark versions are like!
My skin looked shiny and almost sticky...not the look anyone is going for I'm sure.

I don't like this product and I'm pleased it was a sample freebie instead of a purchase.
Supposedly Garnier have launched one for oily skins so I wonder if that would work better for my combo skin?  I dont wonder enough to purchase it mind you.

Are you a BB or CC cream fan? Is there one out there you love?

Much love
UG
x

No comments:

Post a Comment